Support the New Deal Festival and Get Free Admission!
We need your help before, during, and after the New Deal Festival, which is entirely volunteer run. If you volunteer, you get in to the festival for free! You must be signed up as a volunteer in advance for free admission.
Ways to Help
- Set up crew – Help us get ready on the day of the festival or leading up to it
- Parking – Possibly the most important job! Guide people to parking spots
- Gate Attendant – Take admission and count visitors
- Museum docent – Answer questions in the museum buildings
- Kids Area – Great for those with lots of energy or those without any: You can help run kids contests and games or just supervise and do crafts
- Clean up crew – Give our tired staff a break and help us put things away
- And more! Contact us for other opportunities to volunteer during the festival
Morning, afternoon, and all day shifts available- volunteer when your schedule allows. For students or others in need of volunteer hours for a program, let us know, and one of our staff will provide certification of your hours.
Contact email@example.com or call the office at 304-864-3959 to sign up today and learn more about how you can help.