Number 14 on our list of the top 20 reasons why you and your family should visit the New Deal Festival:
14. Look under the hood of your favorite antique car.
15. Enjoy Arthurdale’s famous barbecue chicken dinners
16. Watch blacksmiths turn raw metal into a thing of beauty in the Forge
17. Listen to WV stories about Eleanor Roosevelt in the Esso Station collected by the Traveling 219 Project
18. Talk with children of original homesteaders about what pranks they likes to play on their neighbors growing up
19. Meet Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt
20. Pet Eleanor the goat and meet her baby Anna