We’re down to number 13 on our list of the top 20 reasons for you and your family to visit the New Deal Festival.
13. Make a button buzzer in the kid’s area
14. Look under the hood of your favorite antique car.
15. Enjoy Arthurdale’s famous barbecue chicken dinners
16. Watch blacksmiths turn raw metal into a thing of beauty in the Forge
17. Listen to WV stories about Eleanor Roosevelt in the Esso Station collected by the Traveling 219 Project
18. Talk with children of original homesteaders and learn what pranks they liked to play on their neighbors growing up
19. Meet Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt
20. Pet Eleanor the goat and meet her baby Anna